- The US FAA will give airlines the option to either wait a storm out or fly around it.
- Richard Branson has received approval to start his Virgin America budget airline this summer 2007.
- Air Greenland launches first direct flight between the US and Greenland.
- LTU starts the first scenic flights to the North Pole.
- Direct US-China flights are set to more than double within the next five years.
Links to these five stories can be found at Travelography on PodcasterNews.com on Monday, 4 June 2007.