This podcast is all about China, including the China Help Line translation service, Tiananmen Square "For Sale", the highest train in the world from Beijing to Tibet, and the First World Lesiure Expo in Hangzhou.
- China Help Line translation service
- Budget Travel Extra Mile Awards 2005 (about the China Help Line)
- Old pieces of Tiananmen paving stones sold as souvenirs
- China to Tibet Railway
- Tibet Railway Offers Lap of Luxury Travel to The "Roof of the World"
- Hangzhou Will Host 1st World Leisure Expo