Monday, March 27, 2006

G4T #29: Telluride, Colorado Winter Sound Tour

This is a Geography for Travelers Podcast related post (click on the title above to download the .mp3 file)

Spring Break brought me to the old mining town, and now upscale tourist and ski resort of Telluride, Colorado. With my less than trusty recorder in hand, I take you on an early morning walk through downtown Telluride, then up a chair lift to the Mountain Village resort area. I recorded some obervations while skiing down the 4.6 mile Galloping Goose run, and then some observations from my hotel room. Next week I will be back to my "normal" podcasts.

(Length: 35min, 58sec)

Link: Teluride Ski Resort, Colorado


Downtown Telluride


Telluride from the top of Lift #7


The $12,995,000 home for sale that is mentioned in the podcast
Tags: , , , , , , ,