I joined a few days late, but you can find my posts from last week (Nov 7-9) here. Nov 10 was my regular weekly Travelography podcast.
For 18 November 2007:
17 November 2007:
- Travelography 2.0: China's Golden Weeks Explained - I just finished an essay on Domestic Tourism for the Encyclopedia of Modern China (due out sometime next year) -- so in today's podcast I talk about China's Golden Weeks -- what they are and how they are changing.
- My Travel Podcast Susbscriptions - Only a fraction of the 100 podcasts that I subscribe to are related to travel and tourism. I talk about those in today's podcast. And OOPS - I forgot to mention the Home Based Travel Agent podcast -- sorry Barry ...
- Traveler Resilience - Record numbers of Americans will hit the roads next week despite gas prices being $1 more than last year.
13 November 2007:
- EU Upsets US Airlines with New Emssions Rules
- related link: Original story from the International Herald Tribune
11 November 2007: