Thursday, November 29, 2007

NaPodPoMo - Travelography 2.0 - Daily Podcast Challenge - Week 4

For 29 November 2007- First Impressions of Oulu, Finland

Pretty slow internet connection here at the university, but with patience it works and I did get today's podcasts posted on Utterz. Sunrise was a 9:30 am this morning, well after the conference had started; sunset was at 2:30 pm. It is now 4pm and pitch dark outside. Seems like I should be getting ready for bed now -- probably the jetlag. At our downtown hotel, stores are be open until 9 pm and the snow-packed streets are busy with shoppers.

Additional postings about my trip and conference are at http://twitter.com/alew

For 27 November 2007 - Flying by Car to Phoenix - My morning flight was canceled, so I had to drive to Phoenix to make my connecting flight!