Monday, May 08, 2006

Travelography #26: Airline & Airplane News Updates

This is a PCN Travelography Podcast related post (click on the title above to go to the PCN TRAVELOGRAPHY web page)

An Armenian jet liner crashed into the Black Sea killing 113 people; May 1st was the 25th anniversary of the first Frequent Flyer program, introduced by American Airlines in 1981; Airline experts are predicting both record airline travel and, even worse, record baggage problems this summer; A Malibu, California woman is planning to build a home out of a Boeing 747 jumbo jet; and, How to buy First and Business Class seats for cheap!

I am trying out Vegas 6.0 for this recording, which results in a different audio quality. Though I think it can be an improvement, if I work at it more, I am not sure if I will purchase it or not (a bit pricey!).

Links to news items: