Friday, August 08, 2008

Travel Geography Podcast #64: Diving at Lembeh Strait, Indonesia

This is a Geography for Travelers Podcast related post This is a Travel Geography Podcast related post (click on the title above to download the .mp3 file)

This podcast is a series of four audio postcards that I made in May 2008 when I went diving at the Lembeh Strait near the city of Manado on the island of Sulawesi in Indonesia. This is near the center of the Coral Triangle of Southeast Asia. They were originally published on my travelography 2.0 podcast. Here, I have combined them into a single podcast.

(about 45 minutes long)

Photo: Pygmy Seahorse (copyright Alan A. Lew, all rights reserved)

More photos from thi trip described here can be found on my Flickr.com site.



Photo: Electric Clam, lodged in a crevice in a sea wall (Creative Commons Copyright Alan A. Lew, non-commercial, attribution, share-alike)

The homepage for this podcast is at TravelGeography.info